About Dawn Osborne
Who is Dawn Osborne? Over the past 20 years, Dawn has been helping 1000's of women discover their who they are with beauty inside & out. What started with transforming bodies through fitness, to creating beauty products, to today creating life changing courses and coaching. Dawns goal was to help build a woman's esteem, value and purpose. Helping build a beautiful life they will love!!
Dawn is a mum, wife, and a huge advocate for helping those in need spiritually, mentally and physically.
"Everything I do has to have a purpose!"
[Dawn Osborne Products] My skincare and other products raise funds that go towards Non for Profits that I am involved with, both here in Australia and overseas. I am passionate about the issues we have here with our teens and I have chosen to Help End Human Trafficking in vulnerable countries.
[Dawn Osborne Mentor] Dawn has a proven track record of encouraging people of all ages.
Who has Dawn served in the community?
Helping Women & Teens
- Seeing Beauty: Developed and implemented self esteem courses for tween & teen girls through the community and local schools
- Dawn coached & encouraged disengaged teen girls through Salvation army community program.
- Dawn Osborne Skincare- trained high school students personal & self care through skincare workshops
- Women's lifestyle expo: Dawn served as a Team Leader for 4 years+ coordinating over 100 volunteers
Dawn become a joint venture partner endorsing the magazines values & purpose that young teenage women need to read today. Bella Rae Magazine- http://bellaraemag.com/ To donate go here
[Dawns Start up businesses]
My little start up list-
1997- Pocket info advertising business that expanded right across south east Queensland, selling to both the Brisbane and Sunshine Coast. Both businesses are still successfully operational to this day.
- 2003 Spec Builder Dawn turned her hand to property development building spec homes, with an impressive million dollar portfolio of properties across south east Queensland.
- 2004 MD Makeover Salon and Day Spa in Caloundra created from scratch running 5 staff and expanding into hair as well as high end anti aging machinery .
- 2004 Inch Loss- Slimming Body Wrap Looking for unique products and services to implement into the salon Dawn formulated a Slimming Body Wrap made for the finest Australian Sea Clay, the wrap would reduce your size over a period on an hour. This was a big hit within our salon and other salons began contacting me to manufacture it for them and so Inch Loss was born.
- 2006 Slimming coffee- Coffee Success Pty Ltd Manufacturing and distribution Dawn has a strong understanding of what is required in a commercially successful product as well as how to extend a product range. Dawn has strong links into international markets with celebrity endorsements which allowed the international distribution 2006-2010, to the US, UK and Ireland.
- 2015 Teen Skin Cosmetics- skin care made for tweens & teens
- 2015 We launched Dawn Osborne Coaching is here to help you transform your mind and transform your world! Bringing you Spiritual, Mental & Physical Coaching that will encourage inner healing.
- 2016 Dawn Osborne Fitness Fashion & Beauty Products that have purpose, giving back to abused women and children in need
Dawn is an award winning entrepreneur who values empowering others, giving hope and purpose!
- 2011 FINALIST- Caloundra Chamber of Commerce- Small business
- 2012 WINNER- International women’s day- people’s choice award 2012
- Nomination- Sunshine Coast Business Women’s Network-small business
Dawn Osborne is an award winning entrepreneur that creates businesses and Coaches others across the globe. She is the ‘Startup Queen, having created businesses in the UK and Australia, many of which are still thriving today. Her entrepreneurial skills have revolutionised the Beauty Industry with her creation of the Inch Loss Wrap which is now distributed around the world and now the CEO of Dawn Osborne Skin Care. Her Passions is for people to be empowered and released into the fullness of their life through self esteem coaching. Dawn was awarded the 2012 International Women’s Day People’s Choice Award in recognition of her business and mentoring skills. Dawn has strong links into international markets with celebrity endorsements and has had Tea with the Duchess of York.
Media: Sunshine Coast Daily- Giving our girls a sense of worth
“IF I can help just one girl, my job is done.”Moffat Beach businesswoman and mother Dawn Osborne is on a mission – to give teenage girls a sense of worth.”We’ve got a massive epidemic of self-harm because they think they’re never going to match up to what society is telling them is beautiful,” Mrs Osborne said.”They go on social media and see all this beauty that is unattainable in their eyes.”They just don’t think they are worthy at all and they are self-harming. They are punishing themselves.”Mrs Osborne runs a Seeing Beauty workshop program for teenage girls in the hope of challenging their perception of themselves. The workshops cover hair, skin, make-up, fashion, health and fitness, and confidence.Mrs Osborne, a fitness instructor before owning two beauty spas at Caloundra, also teaches them that what they see is not what other people see.She is motivated by feedback from the parent of a young teen with high-risk anorexia.
Speaker / Author / Mentor
Want Dawn to speak at your next event? CLICK HERE